AWS ECS Tutorial Part 2 – Install Docker on AWS EC2 Instance
This tutorial will show you how to deploy a Docker app to AWS. We start by building a local docker image and uploading it to Elastic Container Registry. We create an ECS Cluster, and configure a task to run our docker image. Finally, we launch a Task into the cluster and expose the app to the internet via VPC.
Install Docker on AMI instance
1. Update the installed packages and package cache on your instance.
sudo yum update -y
2. Install the most recent Docker Community Edition package.
sudo yum install docker -y
3. Start the Docker service.
sudo service docker start
#Dokcer #DockerTutorial #realtime
4. Add the ec2-user to the docker group so you can execute Docker commands without using sudo.
sudo usermod -a -G docker ec2-user
5. Verify that the ec2-user can run Docker commands without sudo.
docker –version or docker info
Written by admin