Introduction to Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
The Google Cloud Platform Tutorial video will cover all the important concepts of Google Cloud Platform. Google Cloud Platform is a set of cloud computing services provided by Google that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses for its end user products like, YouTube, Gmail and more. In this video we will be looking into why and what is Cloud Computing, what is Google Cloud Platform and its benefits, Google Cloud Platform Services and we will be comparing AWS, Azure and GCP. Then we will look into a dominos pizza use case, followed by a demo. In the first demo, we will Create a Linux virtual machine instance in the Compute Engine using the Google Cloud Console. In the second demo, we will perform basic tasks in Cloud Storage using the Google Cloud Console. And finally in the last demo, we will perform three basic tasks: creating a Cloud Storage bucket, uploading your image to Cloud Storage and making it public and making a request to the Vision API with that image.
In this video we will be covering the following topics:
2. How did we get here?
3. Every company is a data company
4. GCP computing architectures
5. The Google network
6. GCP regions and zones
7. Environmental responsibility
8. Google’s customer-friendly pricing
9. Open APIS
10. Why choose the Google Cloud Platform?
11. The multi-layered security approach
12. Budgets and billing
Eligibility: This Google Cloud Platform Architect course is well-suited for: Software developers, Cloud solutions architects, Systems operators, DevOps engineers
1. Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform fundamentals or any cloud platform is beneficial.
2. Basic knowledge of command-line tools and Linux operating system environments.
3. Prior operations experience in deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
Written by admin