Jenkins Tutorial – Start & Stop Jenkins on Microsoft Windows 10
This video helps to start & stop Jenkins on Microsoft Windows 10.
What is Jenkins?
Jenkins is one of the famous and most used CI/CD Tool in the IT Market today. It can be Integrated with many other tools like git hub , git lab , bit bucket and many more.. It can also be used for testing and as well as for performing automation.
1. How to download and install Jenkins on Microsoft Windows 10
2. How to access Jenkins from browser
3. How to start and stop Jenkins
4. How to start Jenkins on different port
5. How to uninstall Jenkins
Step 1 : Download Jenkins war file – https://jenkins.io/
Step 2 : Place the war file into any location on your system
Step 3 : goto command prompt (windows) | terminal (mac)
– goto folder where jenkins.war is
– java -jar jenkins.war
Step 4 : goto browser – http://localhost:8080 (Jenkins window should show up)
Step 5 : install required plugins
Step 6 : get started with Jenkins
To see hidden files/folders on mac:
1. Exit Finder
2. On terminal – defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles TRUE
3. Press option/alt – right click finder – relaunch
Written by admin